The management of ZGT consists of a Supervisory Board and a Board of Directors.
The Supervisory Board supervises the operations of the Board of Directors and the daily routine at ZGT. The Supervisory Board observes, for example, whether the goals of the organisation are achieved, what the activities of the organisation involve, the risks attached to these activities and whether the rules and regulations are adhered to.
The Supervisory Board of ZGT consists of the following independent members. They are not employed by our hospital.
- Mr H.G.J Kamp, chairman
- Mr M.A. A.H. Hilbers, vice-chairman
- Mrs LL.M. T. van Scheijndel, member
- Mr Prof. T. Wiggers, member
- Mrs M.A. M. Oosterwijk, member
- Mr J.F.M. van Rooijen, member
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors bears the ultimate responsibility for the strategy, the policy and the realisation of the mission and goals of ZGT. Its members have discussions with the medical staff management and advisory bodies. The Board of Directors of ZGT consists of the following people:
- Mrs. H.M. Dijstelbloem, chairman
- Mr. W.H.J. Odding, member
- Mr L. van den Akker, member
|H.M. Dijstelbloem, chairman||W.H.J. Odding, member
||L. van den Akker, member|